“If it’s in your life, it’s in your plan.”
We’re a team of knowledgeable professionals, possessing leading industry credentials and over 100 years of combined wealth management and investment management experience. Our partners and associates take the time to hear our clients’ stories and understand their current and future needs.
The first question most people ask when they are thinking about retirement is “will I have enough money?”
By clicking on the below site, you will be taken to a third party’s company website.
The transition to retirement can be more daunting than the transition people experience moving from high school or university to working life.
You may be asking yourself:
- Can I keep up my lifestyle ?
- What is retirement going to look like?
- Are my spouse and I on the same page?
- What will I do with my time?
- Will we be able to travel or go south for a couple of months?
- How will I continue to live a purposeful life?
- Will my relationships change with family and friends?
- What if I have unforeseen health challenges?
These are some of the questions you may have. Wouldn’t it be comforting to know you’ve addressed most of these in your retirement plan?
The place to start is The Retireability Score.
The retireability score is an online questionnaire that will take 10 – 15 minutes to complete. When you’re done, click finish and you’ll immediately receive a score out of 100 measuring you’re readiness for retirement.